Documentation of implementable UAGL checkpoints

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:42:44 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello,

The Authoring Tool Guidelines Working Group did a useful study
of the implementability of their Guidelines. Their study showed
that some tool has already implemented every checkpoint, though
no tool yet satisfies all the checkpoints.

I think we should offer a similar statement to the Director
about the implementability of the UA Guidelines when we go
to Proposed Recommendation.

As you review the document, please indicate whether, for
each checkpoint, you are aware of a UA that implements
the checkpoint.

We already have documented how some user agents satisfy
or don't satisfy the guidelines (linked from the Home Page [1]).

Thank you,

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/

Tel/Fax:                     +1 212 684-1814