Update reviewer list

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 11:00:32 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I have updated the list of invited reviewers for the last call version of
the guidelines.  We currently have 14 confirmed reviewers and I have
contacted about 27other potential reviewers.   This does not include the
chairs of the W3C groups we have dependencies with.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/1999/10/reviewers-last-call.html

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group