Re: Techniques

Madeleine,
The hope is that there will be two views of technique information in the
techniques document.  One that is more a bulleted list of technique ideas
for a statisfying a particular checkpoint.  The bulleted list would then
link to more descriptive techniques in a list of topics of similar
organization to the current techniques document.  Ian is working hard on
trying to figure out how to do this with minimal overlap of information.
We will be talking about the new organization tommorrow.  If you could join
us that would be great.  In any case we would like to use your detailed
SMIL techniques in the document.
Jon