Techniques

From: Madeleine Rothberg <Madeleine_Rothberg@wgbh.org>
Date: 19 Oct 1999 15:47:09 -0400
To: "W3C-WAI-UA" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Hi,
From reading the notes of the F2F, it sounds like the techniques doc
will be changing a bit. I'd still like to contribute a section on
multimedia access with SMIL and other technologies. It looks like
techniques are now being tied to specific checkpoints rather than
summarized in narrative sections. Is that correct? In that case I'll
write techniques for checkpoints in Guideline 3.

-Madeleine