Re: Techniques for 3.3.6 Orientation to Frames

The Lynx version I should have ready for the UA meeting (I am fairly busy
organising the AU meeting at the moment). The sound file I will have about 2
days after I get Home Page Reader for Linux. Possibly even before then...

Charles McCN

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Jon Gunderson wrote:

  When will you have it ready?
  Jon