Impact Matrix for UAGL

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 17:52:11 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello,

In the Web Content WG, we are working on an "impact
matrix" [1] for the Guidelines. The impact matrix lists
each checkpoint and the disability groups the checkpoint
is designed to help. It also lists input and output
devices/software affected by the checkpoint. The GL matrix
is in its early stages and will undoubtedly be evolving
a lot. Nonetheless, I think we should use it as a model
for doing a similar study for the UAGL.

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/NOTE-WCAG-impact-matrix-19990810
Tel/Fax:                     +1 212 684-1814