AGENDA ADDITION: W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 18 August 1999

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 17:05:53 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I have added an agenda item to the telecon discussion tommorrow:

Development of User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Impact Matrix for
validation
of checkpoints
See work Web Content DRAFT NOTE: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Impact
Matrix http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/NOTE-WCAG-impact-matrix-19990810)

This type of validation of the guidelines will help us determine if we have
adequately addressed the needs of all persons with disabilities.

Jon
Chair

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820