MathML Sub group

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:42:40 -0600
To: Tom_Wlodkowski@wgbh.org
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Tom,
We are in the final stages of the UA Guidelines.  If we do not have
anything from the MathML sub-group on issues relating to MathML in the next
2 weeks (March 2nd) we will not be able to include anything in the
guidelines related to specific features that are needed to make MathML
rendering user agents more accessible.  Please let me know by Thursday (Feb
18th) if you have any plans to submit a MathML accessibility proposal to
the working group for consideration for inclusion in the UA guidelines.

Jon
Chair
1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820