SMIL Accessibility Issue

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:47:34 -0600
To: allan_jm@tsb1.tsbvi.edu
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Jim,
We have added some information related to multi-media accessibility to the
new guidelines.  Is there anything specifically to multi-media or the
implementation of SMIL specifcation that we should include in the guidelines?

We need to have any new information in the next 2 weeks (March 2nd).
Please let me know by Thursday (Feb 18th) if you have any plans to submit
additional information related to multi-media or SMIL accessibility to the
working group for consideration for inclusion in the UA guidelines.

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870
Fax: 217-333-0248