Re: Discussion of DOM with Glen Gorden of Henter-Joyce

Chuck,

Can you explain the value of such a feature? It seems to me that it is
only useful in understanding a particular visual layout (that of the
current display). I fail to see how that information is particularly
valuable in the context of a 'complete' Object Model which gives access to
the various components of the current document.

(By hit testing I am assuming you mean something like determining where a
mouse cursor was when it was clicked. I am not certain that this is what
you mean, which adds to my confusion.)

Charles McCathieNevile