W3C WAI User Agent Charter renewal

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 15:12:09 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
The UA charter needs to be renewed, since it has expired.  The renewal
should be a formality, but I urge the working group memebers to review the
revised charter and post any comments to the list.  We can discuss the
charter at the next telecon meeting.

URL to new proposed charter: http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wai-ua-charter.html

1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820