From: w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org]On Behalf
Of Jon Gunderson
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 11:07 AM
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Subject: Informal discussion on Math navigation

In preparation for out May 19th discussion of math navigation issues, I
would
like to hold an information discussion on May 12th at our usual telecon
time:

Date: Wednesday May 12th
Time: 12pm EST (9am PST)
W3C Tobin Bridge: (+1) 617-252-7000

I am going to invite the following to participate:
T.V. Raman
John Gardner
Tom Wlodkowski

How many people would be interested and available for attending?
Please let me know by monday.
1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870