Re: PROPOSAL: Checkpoint for ACCESSKEY

i'd also vote that we do not need a checkpoint for sequential access to
elements
which have an ACCESSKEY.

what i'd expect to happen in those cases where more than one element
had the "same" ACCESSKEY, is that i'd be able to navigate between those
elements by repeatedly typing that same ACCESSKEY, which is basically
sequential access of sorts...otherwise, I think we already have access to the
element by virtue of the ACCESSKEY.

I do have another question however:

Do we need a checkpoint for a "where am I"  function, something that
would return information such as page title, location on page, element
with focus, previous page title was, summary, etc., while navigating
with in a page?