RE: AGENDA: WAI UA Telecon 5 May 1999

From: Denis Anson <danson@miseri.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 16:09:25 -0400
To: "Jon Gunderson" <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>, <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>

I regret that I won't be able to be on the call again this week.  I'm
supposed to also be interviewing a candidate for Development at the college,
and at a faculty senate meeting.  I hope that next meeting I can be here.

Denis Anson, MS, OTR
Assistant Professor
College Misericordia
301 Lake St.
Dallas, PA 18612

Member since 1989:
RESNA: An International Association of Assistive Techology Professionals