Keyboard control

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesn@srl.rmit.EDU.AU>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:59:42 +1100 (EST)
To: WAI UA group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I don't think the answer (especially in a general set of guidelines) to
interface problems is to allow keyboard control specifically. I think the
answer is to allow all controls to be exposed to third party technology.
However, for any UA which has a keyboard interface it seems like a
priority 1 that the keyboard be able to operate all controls.

(ie it is more important that the controls are exposed in general, but
only just. Keyboard is the single most important specific device)

Charles McCathieNevile