SMIL and style sheet cascading

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:51:26 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I just want to make sure that I have understood this right:

The user should be able to change the font size and colors etc. of a
document if she or he needs it. And I this should be done easily in one
place in a user agent. User may even create her own style sheet to change
the important attribute values.

A SMIL document can have many different media objects some of which have a
style sheet attached and some of which do not. Is it then possible to have
one general style sheet or user agent attribute values that can change e.g.
the font size or colors of all the media objects included in the SMIL
document?

Marja