RE: A short demo of some keyboard navigation

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 11:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: danson@miseri.edu, phoenixl@netcom.com, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi, Denis
It's pretty easy to set up the demo.  People just need to telnet during the
call and I can demonstrate various aspects.  If someone is using a screen
reader, it might be helpful to do a test run ahead of time to make sure that
the screen reader is properly configured.

It might be interesting to hear a demo of browser keyboard navigation
in Raman's Emacs-speak.  Most people I know don't use Emacs and aren't
interested in trying to instal it on a Windows system.  Perhaps, the
demo could be done by feeding speech output from Emacs-speak into a
phone connected to the conference call?

Scott