From: w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Scott Luebking
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 1998 2:42 PM
To: danson@miseri.edu; phoenixl@netcom.com; w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Subject: RE: A short demo of some keyboard navigation

Hi, Denis
It's pretty easy to set up the demo.  People just need to telnet during the
call and I can demonstrate various aspects.  If someone is using a screen
reader, it might be helpful to do a test run ahead of time to make sure that
the screen reader is properly configured.

It might be interesting to hear a demo of browser keyboard navigation
in Raman's Emacs-speak.  Most people I know don't use Emacs and aren't
interested in trying to instal it on a Windows system.  Perhaps, the
demo could be done by feeding speech output from Emacs-speak into a
phone connected to the conference call?

Scott