RE: Refesh without images?

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <gjr@afb.net>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 23:18:02 -0400
To: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <po@Trace.wisc.edu>
Cc: w3c-wai-ui@w3.org
aloha, gregg!

Gregg V wrote:
>Oh, I concur.   I was only trying to give an example of where one
>could find one today as an example. It very definitely should be built
>in.

i realize this, and i hope that i did not come across as taking a pot-shot
at the messenger...  i merely wanted to re-emphasize the point that it
isn't enough that some of the features we need built into UIs currently
exist as add-ons, or buried deep in sub menus, but that such features not
only need to comprise part of the base functionality of future UIs, but
that access to them must be easy, obvious, efficacious, and instantaneous...

gregory