Um...Oops (was Re: Research on Accessibility)

From: Suzan Dolloff <averil@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 20:34:43 -0500
To: w3c-wai-rc@w3.org
Cc: kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com

My apologies to the list and Kynn Bartlett in particular for having
inadvertently sent a copy of a personal email to this body. Kynn and I have
corresponded privately in the past, and he has my general respect despite
the fact I vehemently disagreed with his opinion in the referenced posts.

Um...guess who the bigger idiot is now?

Ree' Dolloff...wishing she had a Superhero right about now to get her out
of this one <gulp><blush>