Re: Um...Oops (was Re: Research on Accessibility)

At 08:34 p.m. 04/18/98 -0500, Suzan Dolloff wrote:
>My apologies to the list and Kynn Bartlett in particular for having
>inadvertently sent a copy of a personal email to this body. Kynn and I have
>corresponded privately in the past, and he has my general respect despite
>the fact I vehemently disagreed with his opinion in the referenced posts.

Yeah, I like Ree' even if she posts the wrong place and even if
I disagree with what she said, too. :)  I don't think we disagree
_that_ much though; I'll betcha we can work it through.

>Um...guess who the bigger idiot is now?

YEAH CAN'T YOU READ HEADERS, WHAT, ARE YOU BL-- oh wait.

^^ (that was a joke.  flame me privately if you don't like jokes.)

>Ree' Dolloff...wishing she had a Superhero right about now to get her out
>of this one <gulp><blush>

I'd help but I'm busy saving Tokyo from a giant meteorite. :)

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
Governing Board Member, HTML Writers Guild