Re: Assistive Technology Detection

I agree 110%

Web applications should be developed to accommodate assistive technology
without the web application knowing if the user is using assistive
technology.

That is inclusive without violating privacy.

As much as I see the benefits of responsive design, a downside is it
makes browser fingerprinting way too easy. Whether the user likely has a
disability or not should never be part of the browser fingerprint.