Re: a11y-outline available for firefox

​This is great! will use this in training and testing. have been wanting
something like this for a long, long time!!

Thank you!

I notice that ESC will close the extension in firefox. I am using the
bookmarklet in chrome. ESC does not work there. Must refresh page or
navigate somewhere. Can ESC be added to the bookmarklet to close it?​

ah... tested again before I sent email. ESC works on the dozen websites I
checked, except for GMAIL. must be a google thing.

Jim

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756