Directory of accessible websites/ apps

From: Adi Latif <adi.latif@abilitynet.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 15:15:37 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello All,

Apologise if this has been asked before.

Is there a directory which lists and ranks different service providers on how accessible their service is

For example if I wanted to try source an accessible employee engagement tool for my organisation or if I was looking for an accessible flight booking website or if I wanted to know what is more accessible Slack or Microsoft Teams it could tell me?

Thanks in advance!

Adi Latif
Accessibility & Usability Consultant | AbilityNet | www.abilitynet.org.uk<http://www.abilitynet.org.uk/>

T: +44 (0)203 714 8237
25 Worship Street, London, EC2A 2DX

AbilityNet Advice & Information Helpline: +44 (0)800 269 545

Registered Charity No. 1067673 Scotland No. SC039866
Company Limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales No. 3469653
Registered Office: Acre House, 11/15 William Road, London NW1 3ER  VAT No. 380597914

Follow us on Twitter:  @AbilityNet | Facebook:  www.facebook.com/abilitynet<http://www.facebook.com/abilitynet> | Support us online:  https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/abilitynet