Re: Best way to sign an NDA/consent form?

Hi Isaiah,

Overall principle: Ask the participant what they prefer.[1]

Usually it's best to send them the NDA and consent form ahead of time -- electronically in plain text, word processing format, or HTML. Then participants can read them in their preferred way (e.g., screen reader, dynamic Braille display) at their preferred pace.

Some participants might prefer to print out the forms, sign them, and bring the signed forms with them.

Some participants might be fine signing the forms there. You can just put your finger where they sign.

See more info here:
* http://uiaccess.com/accessucd/ut_prep.html#materials
and here:
* http://uiaccess.com/accessucd/ut_conduct.html#paperwork