Re: Are "notes" normative or informative in WCAG 2.0?

Hey Leonie,
I'm not sure I entirely understand. The SC notes are part of the "WCAG 2.0
Guidelines" section, which is normative. Why would the note not be
normative?

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Senior Accessibility Engineer - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair Auto-WCAG