Re: Issue filed Re: Technical question about Javascript disabled option

Hi

I don’t know what this refers to (no context)  so I speaking a little bit in the dark here but….. two thoughts that MIGHT apply

if people with disabilities have no more problem than everyone else without disabilities  - then it is not an accessibility problem - it is usability and WCAG doesn’t cover non-accessibility issues.

if the blank page IS an accessibility alternate to something then it is a failure of whatever it is an alternative to

Gregg