RE: Libraries to build web pages (PayPal Bootstrap Accessibility Plug-in)

From: Sean Murphy (seanmmur) <seanmmur@cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 23:41:56 +0000
To: Andrew Arch <andrew.arch@digital.gov.au>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Thank you for the responses. I need to take some time to think about some of the responses before correlating into a summary. The general overall feeling I have gained is everyone is on the same page but no true progress has been made, other then by specific people who are already in the sector or has been sponsored in making the library accessible out of the the box.

Sean Murphy