Re: Libraries to build web pages (PayPal Bootstrap Accessibility Plug-in)

I understand CAST's accessible Figuration Framework is based on Bootstrap -
might be a useful alterantive for some folk:
http://www.cast.org/whats-new/news/2016/build-accessible-websites-cast-figuration.html#.WHK7lPl96Ul
http://aem.cast.org/creating/cast-figuration.html#.WHK8Lvl96Uk

"CAST is pleased to announce the public release of CAST Figuration, an open
source CSS/Javascript framework for creating accessible, cross-device,
interactive websites.  Figuration contains styles for text and buttons;
interactive elements such as menus, tabs, sliders, and modal dialogs;
column and grid layouts that adapt to the screen and device in use; color
schemes that pass WCAG contrast checks; and advanced components such as
HTML5 audio and video players with interactive captions.  Based on Bootstrap
<http://getbootstrap.com/>and developed for use in CAST’s product
development and research prototypes, we hope that Figuration will provide a
foundation for accelerating innovative and accessible web design practices
by making them more efficient and elegant. Figuration is being released as
a product of the National Center on Accessible Educational Materials
<http://aem.cast.org/>, made possible by the generous support and
encouragement of the Office of Special Education Programs
<http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/osers/osep/index.html>, United
States Department of Education." (July 2016)

Andrew

Andrew Arch

Accessibility & Inclusivity Lead

Digital Transformation Agency (DTA)