Re: accessibility support for nested h1 in sections?

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 11:11:48 +0100, Gavin Thomas <Gavin.Thomas@uwe.ac.uk>
wrote:

> LĂ©onie has a good article on html headings
>
> http://tink.uk/using-html5-headings/

So as I read it, "most" browsers are using a nice CSS trick to make
headings get smaller, but they are not actually providing the semantics
and therefore presenting the *wrong* information to e.g. accessibility
APIs.