RE: Let's add an approved date field to Failures and Techniques

From: ALAN SMITH <alands289@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 16:31:02 -0400
To: Gregg Vanderheiden RTF <gregg@raisingthefloor.org>, David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Cc: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>, IG - WAI Interest Group List list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, GLWAI Guidelines WG org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>, "Denis Boudreau (gmail)" <dboudreau01@gmail.com>, Kevin White <kevin@dewoollery.co.uk>
Yes, lots of work.

Then make sure after all the discussions and all the edits find out that after 8 years with F26 is written up as being for 1.3.3 that it  has nothing to do with 1.3.3 and has not been questioned or removed for 8 years.

Until I questioned if it applied a few weeks ago.

We need to be careful of proper placement and applicability as well.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10