Re: Which SC Should Apply When Content Can Only Be Seen By Screen Reader

From: Mike Elledge <melledge@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:43:05 +0000 (UTC)
To: Jim <jhomme1028@gmail.com>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Jim--
Can you provide some more info about the purpose of the button and hidden text?

For example, is the purpose of the button to provide additional context to users (like a tool tip)? Or does the button initiate some other action, which causes the content to appear also? What is the purpose of the content?