From: Mike Elledge [melledge@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 13 January 2015 8:13 PM
To: Jim; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Which SC Should Apply When Content Can Only Be Seen By Screen Reader

Hi Jim--

Can you provide some more info about the purpose of the button and hidden text?

For example, is the purpose of the button to provide additional context to users (like a tool tip)? Or does the button initiate some other action, which causes the content to appear also? What is the purpose of the content?

Mike