Re: role="presentation" [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Sorry Steve but you only repeat the standard answer like another
bureaucrat. No bad feelings. We already know that we are talking about
a table for design, and that we in that case should use
role="presentation".

I'm arguing that we have a corner case, where the design table pretty
much also live up to being a data table, and that the user of a screen
reader for that reason might get useful hints reported. If
role="presentation" is used absolutely nothing is reported except the
text.

If the above is wrong, tell me why. I always accept a good argument.

Cheers
Jesper