[congratulations] Re: Feedback

Dear Oscar,

I'm not able to test your site, so I cannot make any statement about it.

But I want to congratulate you on pursuing accessibility, and in trying
to get more feedback about your work to further improve. This in itself
shows best intentions, courage, and eagerness to learn.

I hope you get constructive feedback that appreciates your hard effort.

Kind regards,
   Shadi