Re: Opinions on accessible time formatting

From: Russ Weakley <russ@maxdesign.com.au>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 22:05:34 +1100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
> It's high time
> everybody, American or not, learned the substance of iso 8601, embracing
> logical and readily sortable order in date and time strings, and stopped
> perpetuating illogical little and mixed-endian date and time confusion
> escaping their own sub-global existence.

Wow! I sit beside an IT team. Each day I listen to them as they try to explain to staff members how to turn their computers on. The thought of forcing these people to learn iso 8601 just boggles the mind.

Regardless, I will do my bit. Come Monday morning, all 300 staff are going to be learning iso 8601, even if I have to force it down their throats! Itís high time, after all.