From: Marc Haunschild <mh@zadi.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 17:02:39 +0200 (CEST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi everybody,

I want to integrate an iframe into an accessible site.

As far as I know, this can be inconvenient for people using screenreaders. I found some comments about that, most of them quite old. For me it is very difficult to use a screenreader at all. So I do not know, how it feels for a everyday screenreader user, to navigate on a page with an iframe.

To make one thing clear: it's about two or three iframes on a site, never more than one on a single page.

For example it would be a great thing to build one single contact form and use it in a lot of sites via https.

So is this still a problem today?

Thanks for your answers!