Re: [WebAIM] Tables with sticky headers

Hi Jon,
Right I am aware of that spec in HTML 4.01  for printing table and
that there's no on-screen support. And developers concoct solutions to
get around it for onscreen use and create accessibility issues. The
link in the original email has some possible solutions.
I am only wondering if HTML5 has / can come up with a method that will
garner browser support.
Thanks,
Sailesh