Re: H43 and header cell relationships

its been a hot minute but last table i made had alot of nested headers...i
came to the conclusion that header id was deprecated and used th and
colspans to ensure heading levels were kept. on road atm, but i can dig up
example later. afaik, header ids are dead in the water. i don't claim to be
an authority, just my two cents.

cheers,
albert

--