From: Duff Johnson [mailto:duff@duff-johnson.com]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 9:41 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org Group
Subject: Re: HTML5 DL Element vs. WCAG 2.0 Success Criteria

I found this discussion fascinating.

So I decided to study the differences between PDF and HTML when it comes to making lists accessible.

The conclusion: PDF's mechanism is more generic, and thus, more capable. It's also accessibility-supported today.

Here's the blog-post, which includes a link to the article on the subject.

http://duff-johnson.com/2014/02/13/li-and-the-lists-html-cannot-reach/

Happy Valentine's Day!

Duff Johnson

p  +1.617.283.4226
e  duff@duff-johnson.com
w  http://duff-johnson.com
l  http://www.linkedin.com/in/duffjohnson/

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates.