Re: iOS7 voiceover date input issue

Hi Roger,

On 1/16/14, 3:29 AM, Roger Hudson wrote:
[snip]

> With iOS7, as you go down to the date input, the label takes focus and is reported by VoiceOver, but the actual input itself is ignored altogether.  However, it appears that if there is already a value in the date input then it does get reported.

When I loaded up your sample code on an iOS7 iPhone, I was able to pull up the picker by double tapping on the label.  Focus was not moved to the picker and I had to swipe through to get to it.  Once I moved focus to the picker, I could swipe up and down to change Month, day and year values. Moving focus back to the date picker did once it had a value did result in VO reporting the date value.

Mark

--
Mark Sadecki
Web Accessibility Engineer