Re: Spamming over this list

From: Cindy-Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:00:53 +0000
To: Ginger Claassen <ginger.claassen@gmx.de>, wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
On 3/18/13, David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk> wrote:

> The email that you mentioned didn't reach me, which either means that it
> wasn't posted to the W3C mailing list, or it was taken out by an ISP
> spam filter.

In addition to what David said, I've very often found similar occurs
immediately after I've posted to W3C lists..... just like right now,
ack..... as though someone collects active participant email addies,
perhaps..

Cindy-Sue :)

- :: -
Cindy-Sue Causey
New: Woodpecker, Warbler, Chickadee at Suet Cup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBngZnB8HRo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mountainsplash/
~