Re: Spamming over this list

Dear Ginger,

It seems you are referring to a recent post with the subject line
"Extended CFP:: TAEECE2013- Turkey- IEEE" that was sent to this list.

While we employ rigorous spam filters and moderate the list to help
avoid off-topic postings, we cannot fully avoid spam messages from
coming through. After all, it is a publicly available mailing list.

There are no deals with third parties. Our latest privacy statements are
available here:
  - http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/privacy-statement

Regards,
   Shadi