From:   Alastair Campbell <alastc@gmail.com>
To:     Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@whatsock.com>,
Cc:     WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Date:   04/09/2013 01:45 AM
Subject:        Re: Voiceover detection in JavaScript

I tried a simpler slider implementation here:
http://oaa-accessibility.org/examplep/slider1/

I'm fairly convinced that VO on iOS doesn't support the ARIA slider, I
think their implementation of the dial & heading short cuts (which use
up/down gestures) clash, and the value is not adjusted when you use up and
down.

Apart form the pass through (which is a pretty techie way of doing it!)
the expected way doesn't seem to work, so this is VO's issue. NB: I did
try selecting 'value' from the dial, which didn't work either.

David, do you know of somewhere to bug about that at the moment?