sufficient techniques

From: Adam Cooper <cooperad@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 13:41:30 +1100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,
Things I heard recently that I'd really appreciate WAI IG member
comment/clarification/feedback on:
1.       There is an intention to withdraw sufficient techniques relating to
code validation from the list;
2.       That technologies for which there are no published sufficient
techniques cannot be accessibility supported;
3.       That conformance can be achieved by implementing published
sufficient techniques only, and;
4.       That ubiquitous non-web document formats used for downloads from
the web cannot conform regardless.