iAd Producer a11y Standard, best practice, and framework

In the last couple of days, I have been working on iAd Producer
accessibility API, standards, best practices, and interaction model:
* iAd Producer on iMac 27" 2012
* Evaluated Blueprint, lookde at sample code, and different templates
to review JS and CSS modules
Analyzed Apple Developer Network for any accessibility best practices
and standard for iAd framework.

Unfortunately, I have not made much progress...So, can anyone who is
familiar with iAd, accessibility APIs, best practices, and standards -
do share.

Thanks,

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone