Re: Remove from List (not me)

From: Al Sparber <asparber@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 17:10:22 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
On 12/18/2012, Lots of people wrote:
> Please remove me from the list.

Excuse me,

Does the phrase "don't throw out the baby with the bath water" have some
possible relevance here?

I'm strictly an observer here and have thoroughly enjoyed the debate -
particularly John Foliot's contributions. The purpose of a list such as
this, I would think, is weigh the points and formulate opinions.

This is the Web. There is always going to be some noise.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming ;-)

--
Al Sparber - Co-Founder
http://www.projectseven.com