From: accessys@smart.net [mailto:accessys@smart.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 4:55 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Remove from List

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012, Matt May wrote:

> I  realize the low signal-to-noise ratio we've been subjected to over
> the   last few days is hard enough to take,

deja vu all over again. this reminds me of the same arguments I heard before
ADA was passed in the US, "the majority can use it so why inconvience
everyone.."

been there, did that. again and again.
the importance I guess depends on weather your on the inside looking out or
on the outside looking in!

Bob