changing presentation of links

From: Roger Hudson <rhudson@usability.com.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 06:57:54 +1100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi

Many developers now remove the underline from links, and some change the
colour of links from the default blue. I know from my observations this can
make the pages harder for some people to use.

I would be interested to know what impact other people think this might have
on complying with this Success Criteria:

1.4.1 Use of Color: Color is not used as the only visual means of conveying
information, indicating an action, prompting a response, or distinguishing a
visual element.

Thanks

Roger