Question about SC 1.3.3 (A) Instructions

From: Michael S Elledge <elledge@msu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:08:02 -0400
To: 'WAI Interest Group list' <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
CC: Graham Lee Pierce <glpierce@msu.edu>, Sarah Swierenga <sswieren@msu.edu>
Hi Everyone--

I'm reviewing a website that contains an audio-video movie describing
how to make a cake (for example).

Am I correct to assume that 1.3.3 refers onlyto instructions about how
to use a feature of a website itself (such as filling in a form) rather
than instructions on how, for example, to make a cake? It seems to me
that information related to the video would be covered by 1.2.2
(captions) and 1.2.3 (descriptions).

Is that correct, or am I misunderstanding this?

Many thanks!

Mike

--
Michael S. Elledge